As an Independent Contract Photographer, you will photograph a variety of residential and commercial real estate structures including, office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties using your high resolution digital camera. These images will serve as marketing/informational pieces for a variety of digital and print platforms.
Real Estate Photographer Job Duties:
- Photograph a primary image of residential and commercial properties and 2 to 4 alternate views of the property.
- Use digital editing software such as Photoshop to correct digital images.
- Upload images to the Digital Image Manager using various application such.
- Utilize spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel to sort and track your property shoot list.
- Utilize applications such as Microsoft MapPoint and Google Maps to create a route map and locate properties.
- Use a vehicle navigation system to locate and drive to commercial properties.
- Drive safely and represent each client in a professional manner when in contact with the public.
- 1+ years of professional photography experience.
- 1+ years of photo editing experience with Photoshop.
- Online photography portfolio.
- Must own a digital SLR camera of 10 megapixels or higher.
- Must have a computer with high-speed internet.
- Must have photo editing application, spreadsheet application, and an FTP application.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.