- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance saleability; helping sellers establish selling price; negotiaing and closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Microsoft Word, Excel. Experience working with CoStar, OLR, Trulia, RealtyMX, MLS, or similar.
As a Licensed Real Estate Agent with COMPANY, you will be responsible for selling and/or renting residential and/or commercial property by matching buyers and sellers to available listings.
- Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation
- Quality customer service
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must already be Licensed, or enrolled in Real Estate licensing class in New York State.